The Le Las TLS 250 Series of clean room phones are specifically designed for pharmaceutical, hospital theatre and other clean room applications. Available in both flush and wall mount configuration they are telephone line powered, requiring no additional power supply. VoIP versions also available.
- General Details
- Technical Info
- Order Enquiry
Hands-free Clean Room Telephones for Pharmaceutical and Hospital Clients
The TLS 250 is an analogue phone, capable of working as part of any general analogue, digital or VoIP communications system, yet specifically designed for clean room applications.
The standard unit is telephone line powered, requiring no additional power supply, and will connect as a direct replacement to any existing analogue telephone.
The units conform to IP.6.5 for water and dust protection.
The polyester face-plate is resistant to all solvents, except for concentrated minerals, concentrated caustic solution, high-pressure steam above 100°C, alcohol benzyn, and methylene chloride. Fungicides, bacteriocides and viruticides may be used.
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology
- Foods and Beverages
- Breweries, Distilleries
- Other Sterile Environments
- Flush-mounting / NO fixing screws
- Completely washable – no ingress areas
- Telephone line powered (no additional power required)
- FULL-DUPLEX conversation even in noisy areas
- Optional powered amplifier for very noisy machine room environments.
- Automatic hang-up at the end of conversation
- Remotely programmable
- Red LED lights during connection
- DTMF/impulse dialling
- Telemaintenance option
- Optional relay card for opening a door by a remote password
- Ringing call voltage – > 35 V RMS 25Hz or 50Hz
- Line current (off-hook position) – 35mA (20mA minimum)
- Terminal voltage (on-hook position) – 48V (24V minimum)
- Dialling system – DTMF or Pulse
- Dimensions & Weight: See PDF document, TLS 250
- Protection- IP 6.5 (Face Plate)