Designed to solve typical communication network requirements in industrial areas such as petrochemical complexes, steel-works, power-plants, ships and off-shore platforms, tunnels and mines and railways. The system is configured on a omnibus line with distributed electronics and distributed amplifiers.
- General Details
- Technical Info
- Order Enquiry
The Clean Room Conference Network is based on The LE LAS® UNIVERSAL-OIIS (Omnibus Industrial Intercom System), designed to satisfy the typical communication network requirements in pharmaceutical, healthcare and other clean room environments.
These “push-to-talk” intercom units provide a cost effective solution for one-to-one or group communications between clean rooms or into non-clean room areas.
- The system is always on (“listening”) and either party can push the button to talk.
- Clean Room, industrial and office stations are available in various configurations
Clean Room Conference Stations
The units comprise of a painted steel-plate backing-case and a stainless waterproof faceplate (IP65) with a self-adhesive transparent plastron polyester laminate to the front face with integrated keypad.
- Symbols are printed on the reverse side to avoid ink particulate shredding.
- The polyester face-plate is resistant to all solvents, except for concentrated minerals, concentrated caustic solution, high-pressure steam above 100°C, alcohol benzyn, and methylene chloride.
- Fungicides, bacteriocides and viruticides may be also used.
- An optional 5W loudspeaker is available for very noisy environments
- Flush Mount or Surface Mount options are available
- Bus or Star architecture
- All the intercom stations are connected in parallel on the same telephone cable 2 x 2 x 0,6 mm (twisted telephone pairs 6/10 mm),
- Power supply at 48 VDC by local power-suppliers or through a separate power cable coming from a centralized power-supplier