- General Details
- Technical Info
- Order Enquiry
The LE LAS® UNIVERSAL-OIIS (Omnibus Industrial Intercom System) has been designed to satisfy the typical communication network requirements in pharmaceutical, healthcare and other clean room environments.
The system is configured on a omnibus line with distributed switching and distributed amplifiers: these makes the UNIVERSAL system one of the best
possible solutions for many customers.
Clean Room Intercom Stations
The units comprise of a painted steel-plate backing-case and a stainless waterproof faceplate (IP65) with a self-adhesive transparent plastron polyester laminate to the front face with integrated keypad.
- Symbols are printed on the reverse side to avoid ink particulate shredding.
- The polyester face-plate is resistant to all solvents, except for concentrated minerals, concentrated caustic solution, high-pressure steam above 100°C, alcohol benzyn, and methylene chloride.
- Fungicides, bacteriocides and viruticides may be also used.
- An optional 5W loudspeaker is available for very noisy environments
- Flush Mount or Surface Mount options are available
General Technical Characteristics
- Up to 25 km and over, with standard copper telephone
- Easy to expand from 2 up to 100 stations, without central exchange cabinet
- Possibility to close the communication cables in a loop, so that the system will be operating also in case of cable interruption.
- Local electronic and local amplification for the highest reliability and the best possible sound adjustment.
- Hands-Free with PTT controlled by one side only: the best performances in noisy areas.
- With 2 possible configurations: One MASTER and several SLAVES, or all MASTERS