Single Button Autodialler, 5 Memories, Voice Announcer, Braille Labelling, Call Connected LED, , Enhanced Weather Protection (IP66) Option, Surface Mount, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Enclosure.
- General Details
- Technical Info
- Order Enquiry
The E-1600-03B ADA Compliant Emergency Phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication for any standard analog telephone line or analog phone system station port. The E-1600-03B meets ADA requirements for elevator / emergency telephones, and can be programmed from any touch tone phone. It can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers.
The E-1600-03B can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call. Additionally, a DTMF touch tone code may also be delivered. A “Call Connected” LED can be initiated manually or automatically. All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, are stored in non-volatile memory. The E-1600-03B is phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power and is compatible with common Central Station Monitoring equipment.
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, use model E1600-03B-EWP. For more information on Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), see DOD 859.
- Power: Telephone line powered (24 VDC / 20mA minimum)
- Dimensions: 7.22″ x 5.36″ x 1.55″ (183mm x 149mm x 39mm)
- Shipping Weight: 3 lbs (1.36 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -15°F to 130°F (-26°C to 54°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Material: 14 gauge 316 stainless steel with #4 brushed finish
- Mounting: Surface mount to walls, posts, single gang boxes, double gang boxes, or 4″ x 4″ electrical junction boxes; or recess mount in elevator phone boxes.
- Connections: (2) gel-filled butt connectors