Two Button Autodialler, 5 Memories, Voice Announcer, Braille Labelling, Call Connected LED, , Enhanced Weather Protection (IP66) Option, Flush Mount, Marine Grade Stainless Steel Face Plate.
- General Details
- Technical Info
- Order Enquiry
The E-1600-20A ADA Compliant Emergency Phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication for any standard analog telephone line or analog phone system station port. The E-1600-20A meets ADA requirements for elevator emergency phones / emergency telephones, and can be programmed from any touch tone phone. The Help button can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers. The Info button can dial up to 3 non-emergency numbers
The E-1600-20A can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call. Additionally, a DTMF touch tone code may also be delivered. A “Call Connected” LED can be initiated manually or automatically. All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, are stored in non-volatile memory. The E-1600-20A is phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power and is compatible with common Central Station Monitoring equipment.
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, use model E-1600-20A-EWP. For more information on Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), see DOD 859.
- Power: Telephone line powered (24 VDC / 20mA minimum)
- Overall Dimensions: 5.0″ x 5.0″ x 2.25″ (127mm x 127 x 57mm)
- Rough-In Box Dimensions: 4.0″ x 4.0″ x 2.14″ (102mm x 102mm x 54mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.12 lbs (1.0 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -15°F to 130°F (-26°C to 54°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Front Panel Material: 14 gauge marine grade 316 brushed stainless steel
- Included Hardware: (4) 6-32 X 3/4″ marine grade 316 stainless steel, flat head, T-10 Torx security screws
- Connections: (2) gel-filled butt connectors