The E-30 call point and door entry speaker phone with a stainless steel face plate is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication in a wide variety of environments.
- General Details
- Technical Info
- Order Enquiry
The E-30 handsfree door entry speaker phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication and can be connected directly to a CO line or analog PABX / KSU station.
The E-30 features non-volatile memory, a built in dialer, and intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up when a call is completed. It can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring-no-answer or busy, and can be configured to cycle through these numbers until answered.
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, use model E-30-EWP. For more information on Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), see DOD 859.
- Power: Telephone line powered (24VDC / 20mA minimum)
- Overall Dimensions: 5″ x 5″ x 2.25″ (127mm x 127mm x 57mm)
- Rough-In Box: 4″ x 4″ x 2.12″ (102mm x 102mm x 54mm)
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 lbs (1 kg)
- Operating Temperature: -15°F to 130°F (-26°C to 54°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Material: 14 gauge 316 stainless steel with #4 brushed finish
- Minimum Ring Voltage: 25VRMS
- REN 0.5A
- Connections: (2) gel-filled butt connectors