The new Red E-1600-RD-IP Compact VoIP Emergency Phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication for SIP VoIP telephone lines or systems with POE . The E-1600A meets Equalities Act requirements for emergency telephones, and can be programmed from any touch tone phone. The emergency phone can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers.
- General Details
- Technical Info
- Order Enquiry
The E-1600-RD-IP is an Equalities Act Compliant Red VoIP Emergency Phone. This compact, low-profile emergency phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication for SIP VoIP phone systems with PoE. The phone can be programmed from any touch tone phone or PC on the same LAN or remotely using a static IP address. The phone can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers.
The E-1600-RD-IP compact VoIP emergency phone can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call. Alternatively, a DTMF touch tone code may also be delivered. The stainless steel button features an built-in red LED that can be initiated manually or automatically to show “Call Connected”. All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, are stored in non-volatile memory, requiring no batteries. The unit is PoE powered (class 1, <4 Watts).
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, use model E-1600-RD-IPEWP. For more information on Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), see DOD 859.
- Automatic polling and programming software included
- 2 Amp relay contacts for door/gate or SL-2 strobe light control
- SIP compliant
- Outbound Proxy, Authentication ID, Peer to Peer, VLAN Tagging
- PoE powered (class 1, <4 Watts)
- Automatic Noise Canceling (ANC) for clear audio, even in noisy environments
- Meets ADA requirements for Emergency Phones:
- Automatically lights the “Call Connected” LED
- Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visually impaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 28 seconds of voice memory
- Handsfree operation
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup phone numbers on busy or no-answer
- Hangs up on busy signal, time-out or touch tone command
- Extended temperature range of -40°F to 140°F
- VoIP eliminates the need for “Push to Talk” mode
- Network downloadable firmware
- Diagnostics for testing microphone, speaker, and relay