Single Button Autodialler, 5 Memories, Voice Announcer, Braille Labelling, Call Connected LED, , Enhanced Weather Protection (IP66) Option, Blue Surface Mount Steel Enclosure
- General Details
- Technical Info
- Order Enquiry
The E-1600-60A ADA Compliant Blue Emergency “Police” Phone is designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree emergency communication for any standard analog telephone line or analog phone system station port. The E-1600-60A meets ADA requirements for elevator / emergency telephones, and can be programmed from any touch tone phone. The blue emergency police phone can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers.
The E-1600-60A can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call. Additionally, a DTMF touch tone code may also be delivered. A “Call Connected” LED can be initiated manually or automatically. All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, are stored in non-volatile memory. The E-1600-60A blue emergency police phone is phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power and is compatible with common Central Station Monitoring equipment.
For outdoor installations where the unit is exposed to precipitation or condensation, use model E-1600-60A-EWP. For more information on Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP), see DOD 859.
- Power: Telephone line powered (24VDC / 20mA minimum)
- Dimensions: 5.25″ x 4.0″ x 2.0″ (133mm x 102mm x 51mm)
- Operating Temperature: -15°F to 130°F (-26°C to 54°C)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)
- Material: 16 gauge steel with textured yellow powder paint
- Mounting: Surface mount to walls, posts, single gang boxes, or 4″ x 4″ electrical junction boxes; recess mount in elevator phone boxes
- Connections: (2) gel-filled butt connectors